Any external links to other websites are clearly identifiable. Fortune’s Pharmacy is not responsible for the content or the privacy statements of these websites. If you have any issues or queries relating to such websites, please contact the third party providers directly.
Use of Personal and Non-Personal Information
The Website gathers statistical and other analytical information on an aggregate and non-individual specific basis of all visitors who visit the website. This information provides general and not individually specific information such as the number of people who visit the website; the number of people who return to the website; what browser they use; keywords used in search engines; search terms used; and where they were before they came to the website.
Fortune’s Pharmacy will process any personal information you provide to us for the following purposes:
- To provide the services and support you require
- To send you information or other forms of communication that you register for
- To contact you for feedback on the website as well as on the services offered by Fortune’s Pharmacy
- To customise the content and information you receive and our communication with you
- To respond to any feedback or queries submitted by you to Fortune’s Pharmacy
Non-personal information will be used to get an understanding of where visitors to the Website come from. It also helps us manage the website’s capacity and efficiency. It shows us which part of the website are most popular and generally to access user behaviour and characteristics in order to measure interest in and use of the various areas.