COVID-19 Rapid Antigen Test
Fortune’s Pharmacy can administer a COVID-19 Rapid Antigen Test to you and generate an EU Digital COVID Certificate if your test is negative.
- You register for a test with us and book your appointment time.
- You arrive at your appointment time and we will confirm your identity. Please bring your passport with you. You will need to sign a consent form to enable us to collect your sample.
- One of our pharmacists will collect a sample from your nose.
- You will be asked to leave the pharmacy and return after 15 minutes to collect your result.
- Our pharmacist will input your details into the National EU Digital COVID hub.
- If your test shows “not detected” we will generate a certificate to show this. We can print or email this to you. If your test shows “not detected” but you are displaying symptoms of COVID-19 you should contact your General Practitioner (GP) by phone to arrange a PCR test or use the HSE online booking system.
- If your test shows “positive” we will advise that you contact your GP to arrange a PCR test or that you attend a HSE COVID-19 testing centre for a walk-in test. Please find further details of this service here. You should also inform your close contacts.
- Your information including your test results will be stored securely by us in accordance with GDPR.
We continue to administer the Pfizer Comirnaty vaccine to clients aged 12 years and over. Please click here to register for your vaccine. Rapid Antigen Tests are also available to purchase in our ecommerce store for home use.
Rapid antigen testing is not suitable if you have symptoms that suggest your might have COVID-19.